Saturday, June 17, 2006

A smattering of sketches

I just bought a year pass to Hogle Zoo for a mere 40 bucks! After seeing such artists as Claire Wendling that do awesome animals, I've decided to do some weekly animal sketching, and I was going to go for the first time this last Wednesday, but I got stuck working late with a client and by the time I was done it was too late to go.

But stay tuned for next week. I guarantee some animal sketches, although I don't guarantee they'll be any good.

Now if I can just find a good figure drawing session.

In the interim, here are some sketches.








Next post...the nefarious Yenadloshi!

5 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When are you going to trade me some art time for some server config time?

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Brandon said...

How about art time for mythtv config time?

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Carly Monardo said...

Hey, I found you from Drawingboard.org. Great stuff!

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Dan said...

cool, you definitley got some good stuff going on here...great shapes and super tight lines. Awesome!!!

Cheers!

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Brandon said...

thanks guys. You both have blogs of which I'm very envious. Get your website up Carly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home