Monday, April 17, 2006

Sketchbook Pandemonium

So about a year and half ago a wiseman at Comicon told me that I needed to do a lot more sketching. He pointed at another fellow and told me that man filled a sketchbook everymonth. He then pointed at another gentleman and explained that said gentleman filled a sketchbook every week.

A lesson was learned!

Since that fateful day I've had a handful of sketchbooks that have been filled in under a month's time.

But what's certain is that it's never been documented on the web.

Soooo....

I'm going to selectively be posting sketches from my April sketchbook that was started March 31st (head start) and will be finished April 30th.

By the way (BTW) the wiseman, the fellow and the gentleman can sometimes be found hanging out at the drawing board

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home